Creating young thinkers with great futures
Oxford Discover Grammar presents grammar through context, guiding students as they discover meaning. It combines this guided discovery approach with extensive form-based practice, ensuring that students have all the knowledge they need to use English grammar confidently and accurately.
Use alongside Oxford Discover, or on its own to help your students improve their grammar.
• Fast paced high level grammar and vocabulary syllabus
• A wide variety of texts types present grammar in use
• Grammar paradigms and tables explain the form and structure
• Lots of opportunities for form practice
• Students personalise the language they have learnt in Let's Write, Let's Talk activities
• Exam Time provides exam type practice for Cambridge Young Learners
• English Test (levels 1 - 4), KET (level 5) and PET (level 6)
• Use alongside Oxford Discover or on its own