Ben and Bobo are painting, they're having lots of fun, but Bobo is very clumsy and things keep going wrong. Soon it's complete chaos, but, in the end, the finished result is a big surprise. Martin Waddell's hilarious story is accompanied by lively, humorous illustrations by Julian Mosedale.
• Read B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion
• Text type: A story with predictable structure and patterned language.
• An accident map on pages 14-15 illustrates all the things that went wrong for Bobo during his painting activity with Ben.
• Curriculum links: Personal, Social and Emotional Development
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.