- HODDER EDUCATION
- Año de edición:
CAMBRIDGE IGCSE AND O LEVEL COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDY AND REVISION GUIDE SECOND EDITION
Stretch yourself to achieve the highest grades, with structured syllabus coverage, varied exam-style questions and annotated sample answers, to help you to build the essential skill set for exam success.
- Benefit from expert advice and tips on skills and knowledge from experienced subject authors
- Target revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Keep track of your own progress with a handy revision planner
- Consolidate and apply your understanding with exam-style questions
- Apply your understanding of theoretical content and practical skills with sample practice papers, written by the authors, at the end of the book and online.
Answers can be found at hoddereducation.com/cambridgeextras