- OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS (ELT)
- Grammar and other skills
GRAMMAR FRIENDS 1 WITH CD ROM
A new six-level grammar practice series for primary pupils aged 6 to 12 which provides an introduction to grammatical concepts and written practice of them.
* Clear, step-by-step grammar presentation and carefully graded practice for primary pupils ensure steady progress.
* Contexts and situations which are familiar to pupils from their everyday lives and from their coursebook, enable them to concentrate on the grammar.
* Flexible enough to be used alongside any primary course.
* Regular revision units give opportunities for extra practice and consolidation.
* Interactive Student CD-ROM has extra exercises and tests to motivate pupils and encourage learner independence.
* Teacher's Book contains teaching tips, answer keys, and tests