Using simple text and photographs, this book shows the full range of tasks to be carried out: make the invitations, set out the food, decorate the room, plan the games, select the music and make party bags.
• Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
• Text Type -A non-fiction text with lists and instructions.
• A party checklist on pages 14 and 15 reminds children of all the tasks to be done, and provides opportunities for follow up work.
• Curriculum links - Citizenship: taking part.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery