When Brown Bear loses his sense of smell he cannot find food. Wilbur Wolf is too old to hunt for food. Can the two find a way of working together to help each other?
• Turquoise/Band 7 books offer literary language and extended descriptions, with longer sentences and a wide range of unfamiliar terms.
• Text type: A traditional story
• Pages 22 and 23 show two “wanted” posters from Brown Bear and Wilbur Wolf, allowing children to compare and match the characters’ traits and personalities.
• Curriculum links: Citizenship: Animals and us.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.